The charger stopped working after the first charge I contacted WTT told them my problem and nothing happened absolutely no response so I have a quad copter that just sits there. Worldtech toys is a total rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off rip off did I say WTT is a total rip off 100 words is a freaking joke 100 words is a *** novel I'm at 64 words nope up to 71 *** I just might make it before I lose interest the charger stopped working no response from WWT hey 89 words I have a dog he likes dog food 97 98 99 100 I made it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with World Tech Toys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Tech Toys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare World Tech Toys to other companies on our site.

best review i ever read