I recently attended the 2019 Joe Nall RC event in South Carolina. There was a vendor set up selling World Tech Toys products( various drones).

A Venom Pro GPS streaming drone was demonstrated and I purchased one for my nine year old granddaughter. She has an interest in drones. Upon returning back home, the drone was programmed according to the instructions and an attempt to fly it was horrendous. Upon lift off, the drone flew everywhere but where it was "told" to.

It was re calibrated several times by members in the RC Club that I belong to with out success. Mind you, these people are very knowledgeable about drones as they compete in drone racing. I have reached out to World Tech Toys a number of times and have not received any type of acknowledgement from them. I am, to say the least, very disappointed in this company.

Any way to get a refund on this very shoddy product? HELP!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

my experiance with them leads me to believe they are crooks producing junk products with no customer service

World Tech Toys Reviews