I had the very same issue as some have said on here about calling constantly but getting a full answering machine.I actually got so annoyed that I sent a rude email to them.

To my surprise I did get a response. They will not answer their phones but try emailing them. They have 4 people listed on their website with email addresses and I also included the customer service email. I had a customer service representative call me but Vic who is apparently the president of world tech toys was the one who specifically addressed my issue.

I am not going to the lie there was a lot of back and forth emails trying to communicate my issue but in the end he helped me out and I was satisfied.

I actually just received a replacement product about 15min ago.I am hoping this one works though...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at World Tech Toys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Tech Toys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Tech Toys and world tech toys customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments