66 views
Verified Reviewer

2.0

Had this drone used a few times but when I received it the antenna /receiver box was not assembled and I couldn't squeeze it together either , the camera never worked right as the little glass lens was inside. So I had called and given the run around about my problem but the guy reassured me I could get a replacement but the deal with qvc for free replacement wasn't in there system yet and he would contact me when I could return it but use it in the Mean time so a year has gone by and haven't heard a word but went to use it and everything connects but the rotors won't move.

I explained to girl on the phone who knew a limited amount of tech stuff after getting the run around I said can you look up my name I called regarding issues a while back and she said No and pretty much wouldn't do anything to help..

It's really sad as I did enjoy the drone the few times I flew it even with no camera and the second battery never worked to be treated like that but tech support I will make sure I do not ever recommend this drone again as I told many people about this product and how great support was "that was when I was reassured a new product., Now I have no drone to actually use with my son who's turning 3 and loves anything that flies. I'm a local Google trip advisor and guide and will be sure I post about my experience with WORLD TECH.and my Orion Drone..

Product or Service Mentioned: World Tech Toys Elite Mini Orion Rc Quadcopter.

Preferred solution: Just wanted a functioning Drone. This was a promo my from qvc with free replacement for any reason lost broke anything. Mine was delivered broken. .

World Tech Toys Pros: Appearance of the product, Quad copter product, Price.

World Tech Toys Cons: Left with non working product, Have given me the run around, Lying to customer, Horrible customer service, Tech support had limited knowledge.

Comments