Hi everyone,

On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor motors that spin the blades are working fine and camera and video playback are ok. Grainy photos and video but that is to be expected from a low end drone. Flys fast and high. My complaint is about trying to phone and successfully get through to a human and I have heard the voice mail box is full message myself at least four times. They most likely do not want to have people call them. If that is so why leave a toll free number for us to call? Parts replacement might only be able to be succesfully accomplished through Alibaba.com or conducting a thorough internet search for your particular toy. I found higher powered 800 milli amp LIPO rechargable batteries through ebay from China for my Striker drone so maybe the motors and props might also be available online if the origionals blow in the future. I am very disappointed also that World Tech Toys chooses to ignore their customers and play mind games with us, If they want to retain us they should come forward and take care of our needs. That is how good business should be everyday and night to stay healthy financially if they want to survive.

So far the toy is great but the service stinks. Even my emails to them were ignored three weeks ago.

Come on World Tech Toys. What is wrong with your customer service center? Why ignore us? Why are you hiding?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of world tech toys customer care from World Tech Toys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Tech Toys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was crappy customer service. Author liked the most quad copter product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Tech Toys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1259974

Why the need to contact if evething is ok?? They had the same one on black Friday at jc pennys for 20 dollars

As far as replacement parts...I found an app called geek...

That's the actual name... They have blades motors batteries just about everything for these drones. I got one for Christmas and have been upgrading it every since...

I also bought a five pack of the batteries lol to supplement the short flight time...I've also noticed that if you unhook and remove the camera you can get about 10 extra minutes of flight time

Just bought one today and it won't pair to transmitter p.o.s.