World Tech Toys - No complaints yet.

44 of 76 World Tech Toys reviews

Hi everyone,

On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor motors that spin the blades are working fine and camera and video playback are ok. Grainy photos and video but that is to be expected from a low end drone. Flys fast and high. My complaint is about trying to phone and successfully get through to a human and I have heard the voice mail box is full message myself at least four times. They most likely do not want to have people call them. If that is so why leave a toll free number for us to call? Parts replacement might only be able to be succesfully accomplished through Alibaba.com or conducting a thorough internet search for your particular toy. I found higher powered 800 milli amp LIPO rechargable batteries through ebay from China for my Striker drone so maybe the motors and props might also be available online if the origionals blow in the future. I am very disappointed also that World Tech Toys chooses to ignore their customers and play mind games with us, If they want to retain us they should come forward and take care of our needs. That is how good business should be everyday and night to stay healthy financially if they want to survive.

So far the toy is great but the service stinks. Even my emails to them were ignored three weeks ago.

Come on World Tech Toys. What is wrong with your customer service center? Why ignore us? Why are you hiding?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

World Tech Toys Striker Spy Drone
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #752636

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with World Tech Toys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 76 World Tech Toys reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jan 19 #1097345

As far as replacement parts... I found an app called geek... That's the actual name... They have blades motors batteries just about everything for these drones. I got one for Christmas and have been upgrading it every since... I also bought a five pack of the batteries lol to supplement the short flight time... I've also noticed that if you unhook and remove the camera you can get about 10 extra minutes of flight time

0 0 Reply

Dec 27, 2015 #1084232

Just bought one today and it won't pair to transmitter p.o.s.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to World Tech Toys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about World Tech Toys.
Filing a new complaint about
×