On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor motors that spin the blades are working fine and camera and video playback are ok. Grainy photos and video but that is to be expected from a low end drone. Flys fast and high. My complaint is about trying to phone and successfully get through to a human and I have heard the voice mail box is full message myself at least four times. They most likely do not want to have people call them. If that is so why leave a toll free number for us to call? Parts replacement might only be able to be succesfully accomplished through Alibaba.com or conducting a thorough internet search for your particular toy. I found higher powered 800 milli amp LIPO rechargable batteries through ebay from China for my Striker drone so maybe the motors and props might also be available online if the origionals blow in the future. I am very disappointed also that World Tech Toys chooses to ignore their customers and play mind games with us, If they want to retain us they should come forward and take care of our needs. That is how good business should be everyday and night to stay healthy financially if they want to survive.
So far the toy is great but the service stinks. Even my emails to them were ignored three weeks ago.
Come on World Tech Toys. What is wrong with your customer service center? Why ignore us? Why are you hiding?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Quad copter product
What I disliked
- Crappy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- World Tech Toys Striker Spy Drone
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."