On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor motors that spin the blades are working fine and camera and video playback are ok. Grainy photos and video but that is to be expected from a low end drone. Flys fast and high. My complaint is about trying to phone and successfully get through to a human and I have heard the voice mail box is full message myself at least four times. They most likely do not want to have people call them. If that is so why leave a toll free number for us to call? Parts replacement might only be able to be succesfully accomplished through Alibaba.com or conducting a thorough internet search for your particular toy. I found higher powered 800 milli amp LIPO rechargable batteries through ebay from China for my Striker drone so maybe the motors and props might also be available online if the origionals blow in the future. I am very disappointed also that World Tech Toys chooses to ignore their customers and play mind games with us, If they want to retain us they should come forward and take care of our needs. That is how good business should be everyday and night to stay healthy financially if they want to survive.
So far the toy is great but the service stinks. Even my emails to them were ignored three weeks ago.
Come on World Tech Toys. What is wrong with your customer service center? Why ignore us? Why are you hiding?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Quad copter product
What I disliked
- Crappy customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- World Tech Toys Striker Spy Drone
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."