2.0

Purchased the Hulk CH2 and the Elite Mini Orion for my two sons. The Hulk will not stop rotating even after adjusting trim to extreme.

With the trim adjusted all the way (to the right?) and using the controller to try and fly right the rotation SLOWS to 60 RPM! The toy also vibrates and you can see the rotor shaft is not centered! The Elite Mini Orion flies ok,(I have to adjust the trim every time I take off) but that is as far as the good goes. I charged the "Live Feed Screen" as instructed.

When I move thee switch to on, nothing happens. The instructions say there should be a "No Signal" on the screen but it is blank. I turned on the drone and remote and synced them. Still nothing on the "Live Feed Screen" I tried taking a couple pics to see if the camera works.

The Micro SD to USB adapter doesn't work! I do not have any other reader for the memory card so I have no clue if the camera works. The controller has two assist functions. One is "Easy Mode" and "Return Assist".

When I press the "Easy Mode" button the drone flies hard to the right uncontrollably and when I press the "Return Assist" button the drone flies hard left uncontrollably. I have emailed customer service but have not received a response.

(It's only been a few hours but I don't hold out much hope). I though I was getting a good deal for beginner drones but these things SUCK!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace defective items.

I liked: Price.