Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I'm having trouble finding parts for my world tech eclipse helicopter. Can you be of assistance? Thanks.

Broken rotors.

1 answer
Ann McDonald

You may request replacement part by contacting Worlds Tech Toys customer support by phone at 818-675-9001 or send an email at support@worldtechtoys.com

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Repair

by Auden

I need a replacement or part repaired of the motor

View

Getting spiderman to stand on flat surface

by Raechel

On the Marvel Ultimate Spider Man VS The Sinister 6 Jetpack 2Ch RC Helicopter Item No.34878...How do you get the spider man to stand on a flat surface.

raptor assistance software

by Christipher

unable to download software to calibrate transmitter, can you please assist on procedure to download

Questions 4