I got the lakers helicopter for my nephew for Christmas!It doesn't work/fly?
We've charged it and nothing , it's not getting power? Maybe bad charger? I've been calling since the 26 of dec and left numerous mssgs! Today is 1/09 and still no response from these people!
How mean and rude! Horrible company! I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied w/ WT toys! Never again !
I will keep calling their corporate office daily until they return my call or talk to me! How can the get away w/ this? On their box it states "questions we are here to help call us"! What a lie!
They never answer !
You get a vm box that us full and hangs up on u!Just horrible!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered our baby registery from babies r us, the furnature came in and from the start the store forgot to put the delivery in for the furnature, that's ok..."
- "My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months. My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I always receive coupons via email for picture packages that have already expired. For example, today, September 29, 2015 I received a fall portrait coupon for $24.99. Great deal! The..."
- "I post good reviews much more often than poor ones. But every now and then, I feel it is important on principle to report very, very poor customer service, such..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."