Lakewood, California

I got the lakers helicopter for my nephew for Christmas!It doesn't work/fly?

We've charged it and nothing , it's not getting power? Maybe bad charger? I've been calling since the 26 of dec and left numerous mssgs! Today is 1/09 and still no response from these people!

How mean and rude! Horrible company! I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied w/ WT toys! Never again !

I will keep calling their corporate office daily until they return my call or talk to me! How can the get away w/ this? On their box it states "questions we are here to help call us"! What a lie!

They never answer !

You get a vm box that us full and hangs up on u!Just horrible!

Review about: Helicopter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Screaming Owl Clothing Review from Lewiston, Maine Screaming Owl "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..." Read more World Tech Toys Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more World Tech Toys - Mini Orion  Defective out of the box World Tech Toys "Bought this item for my grandson from a gentleman who had received it as a gift. My daughter had found the man with a program she uses on her telephone...." Read more World Tech Toys - Wraith spy drone w/camera. World Tech Toys "got a wraith spy drone a few mnts back,but only got to fly it this weekend ,2nd flight i could see smoke coming out of it ,it not only burnt..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Perfect Working Relationship Spiritual Quest "Kate from AURA SHOP here! We are an 18 year old successful metaphysical shop specializing in natural healings, crystals and readings. We have worked with SpiritualQuest for 16 years, right..." Read more