World Tech Toys - Review about Helicopter from Lakewood, California
I got the lakers helicopter for my nephew for Christmas!It doesn't work/fly?
We've charged it and nothing , it's not getting power? Maybe bad charger? I've been calling since the 26 of dec and left numerous mssgs! Today is 1/09 and still no response from these people!
How mean and rude! Horrible company! I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied w/ WT toys! Never again !
I will keep calling their corporate office daily until they return my call or talk to me! How can the get away w/ this? On their box it states "questions we are here to help call us"! What a lie!
They never answer !
You get a vm box that us full and hangs up on u!Just horrible!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "I post good reviews much more often than poor ones. But every now and then, I feel it is important on principle to report very, very poor customer service, such..."
- "I always receive coupons via email for picture packages that have already expired. For example, today, September 29, 2015 I received a fall portrait coupon for $24.99. Great deal! The..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."