Helicopter caught fire after 2nd use. This company is *** and so are thier products.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- World Tech Toys Helicopter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Terrible customer service at silsbee plaza shoe dept in silsbee texas. Walkes into the location and asked for an item, to be told by Kacey that they were on the..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."