Helicopter caught fire after 2nd use. This company is *** and so are thier products.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- World Tech Toys Helicopter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "Terrible customer service at silsbee plaza shoe dept in silsbee texas. Walkes into the location and asked for an item, to be told by Kacey that they were on the..."
- "What I wanted on the left vs what I got on the right. WTH am I supposed to do with this?..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."