My son enjoyed flying his new helicopter a total of three times before it crashed into a wall and broke. I called world tech toys customer service and was told that the engine must have broken since my son crashed the helicopter into the wall.

I explained the product is called the "Rex Hercules Unbreakable Helicopter" with big yellow lettering on the packaging that reads "UNBREAKABLE IR HELICOPTER". The customer service representative then rudely proclaimed that this was only in reference to the body of the helicopter. This fact is nowhere indicated on the packaging. As a matter of fact, the claim that the product is unbreakable is made 10 different times on the box.

The world tech toys company will not stand by their "unbreakable" product, and repair or replace when broken.

My purchase decision was made on the claim that it was unbreakable, when in reality it is every bit as breakable as any remote control toy i have ever purchased. Maybe The world tech toys company should rename this product the "Rex Hercules Breakable Helicopter"!

Product or Service Mentioned: World Tech Toys Rc Helicopter.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments