This thing sucks wont connect and I have wasted 2 hrs of my life

did everything instructions say even looked for internet trouble shooting for this paticular problem and nothing available. ja ja ka ajk all jal alla ajaanaa f f f s ffff s fgrerer e f ef fn thn u uu bu ll sh ttt was te of my lf this 80m word lim te is so fkn stu pid so he re it is to you rea dt hishit is so fu ck in du mb it is 80

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with World Tech Toys. The most disappointing about world tech toys rc helicopter from World Tech Toys was bad quality product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Tech Toys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare World Tech Toys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Am about to try this drone that World Tech Toys has.If it turns out to be a flop like others say then I am taking it back to Sports Authority and demanding that they give me another item.

As compensation for selling me a *** toy.

SA should pull these off their shelves, if these reviews are true.Cross Fingers.