1.8
Layout of Store

ordered 12/12/2017 received 12/20/2017 opened intact packaging on 12/21/2017 camera was distorted mounted under drone immediately called hobbytron. was told to submit RMA no apology for sending damaged goods.....camera looked like it was exposed to heat somehow.

the camera was also less than an inch from a QC sticker. went through emails one telling one thing and another telling me another thing to not hearing from anyone since 12/26/2017 until I called today to talk to ben who said he was a manager. I explained this all to him and he said that because it was out of the box there would be no refund.......how could I tell if it was defective unless I took it out of the box? upon recommendation of one of their techs I was told to try to see if I could get the camera to work and try flying the drone we made two 10 second flights and couldnt get it to get out of the quirky stage.

This is after all the touting their great 45 day warranty policy on facebook. he was also trying to say they could replace the camera.......I should have said that should have been done days ago.

the gals and the guys you talk to are nice enough but this is a scam company when it comes to taking care of the customer. research your companies online is all I have to say and always go right past this one when looking for what they sell.

Product or Service Mentioned: World Tech Toys Zx-33884 Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: poor customer service bad quality and bad warranty.

I liked: Getting it ontime even though that got screwed up.

I didn't like: Everything i have described in the body of my complaint.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 09.

Comments