Selma, North Carolina

Brand new Enforcer has one rotor that won't turn, and the prongs on the front of the camera component flexed during assembly, and won't advance into place (insufficient construction material).The feel of this is like you'd expect from a much cheaper toy, designed to be thrown rather than flown.

Customer service has been emailed, but no response yet today. We shall see.

Had I thought to resesrch reviews before purchase, I would just have set fire to some money snd saved the frustration.To make things better, it was bought as a gift.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of world tech toys enforcer rc spy drone. World Tech Toys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world tech toys enforcer rc spy drone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Tech Toys.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

I have the same response no contact no answer no response

Toys For Tots Customer Care Review Toys For Tots "Sister Fix It H H Ministry in St Louis hosted a Toys for Tots event this yea (2016). I received a phone call stating my number and the time i..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wraith spy drone w/camera. World Tech Toys "got a wraith spy drone a few mnts back,but only got to fly it this weekend ,2nd flight i could see smoke coming out of it ,it not only burnt..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more