I got the lakers helicopter for my nephew for Christmas!It doesn't work/fly?

We've charged it and nothing , it's not getting power? Maybe bad charger? I've been calling since the 26 of dec and left numerous mssgs! Today is 1/09 and still no response from these people!

How mean and rude! Horrible company! I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied w/ WT toys! Never again !

I will keep calling their corporate office daily until they return my call or talk to me! How can the get away w/ this? On their box it states "questions we are here to help call us"! What a lie!

They never answer !

You get a vm box that us full and hangs up on u!Just horrible!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of helicopter. World Tech Toys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned helicopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Tech Toys.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

World Tech Toys - Rc Quadcopter Review from Steelville, Missouri World Tech Toys "I bought an 80 dollar drone. Well to.say about flying three times one of the propellers stopped working and now can't fly.. very very up setting to buy something and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Password Confusion The Childrens Place "I needed to reset my password for my account, and when I put in the new password, it said that the "user password was incorrect". The WHAT???? I tried several..." Read more The Childrens Place - Shipping Service Review The Childrens Place "Menu Review Detail RUINED CHRISTMAS Children's Place 1/5 original star-rating waiting - MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the ConsumerAffairs moderation team. We count on members like..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more