Layout of Store

Helicopter caught fire after 2nd use. This company is *** and so are thier products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of world tech toys helicopter. World Tech Toys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world tech toys helicopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Tech Toys.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

My gears rotors broke in mine and I had to order new one from Amazon 18 dollars for that

Screaming Owl - Outfit Review Screaming Owl "...I have ordered several things from Screaming Owl and have been extremely hsppy with each and every one..." Read more World Tech Toys - Rc Helicopter Review World Tech Toys "And people thought titanic was unsinkable ~ see i bought the unbreakable B.S. (3.5 GYRO IR HELICOPTER, NANO HERCULES) from WORLD TECH TOYS (indirectly/gift.. thenthough everything were new and unscratched,..." Read more Screaming Owl Swimsuit Review from Claremore, Oklahoma Screaming Owl "Absolutely TERRIBLE quality. So incredibly cheaply made. After ordering in June I just received it on August 6th. The shipping time would have been no big deal if this was..." Read more World Tech Toys - Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more