I have a Supernova Spy Quadcoptor Drone.The control board started smoking and it lost all power.

I have went to several hobby shops only to be told that it wasn't anything they carry and that I should contact the company. I have called several times and even sent an email. No response. As I reviewed the website and even searched this place on Google maps, it appears that they are just an office or warehouse that imports cheap products from China and they don't care.

This place is a complete fraud and I wouldn't recommend that anyone do business with them.I am going to file a complaint with the BBB in Valencia, Ca.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of quadcopter from World Tech Toys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants World Tech Toys to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Tech Toys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #939396

I finally received an email asking for information so they could contact me n replace the parts. I was contacted by HobbyTron and they sent me a new part, free of charge. Apparently world tech toys and HobbyTron are the same company.