I purchased a Striker Spy Drone for my husband for Christmas through QVC and he has not been able to fly it but once..The USB cable is unable to charge.

I have called the World Tech Toy number(1-818-675-9001) and left messages and then I called(1-844-498-8697) which is on the box with same results.I do not hold QVC responsible but I truly hope that they will find out what kind of company they are buying from

thanks

AM56

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at World Tech Toys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Tech Toys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Tech Toys world tech toys striker spy drone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

I'm going thru the same thing, it's a shame cause I bought it for my son,

same issue.new out of box, charged until red light on usb turned off.

new batteries in controller. no movement at all from the helicopter. My uncle has a similar helicopter and his works really well.

He also couldn't make our fly.