I purchased "3" Panther Spy Drone UFO....then i ordered 5 extra batteries at different times. The batteries do not hold a charge...motors burn out, LED lights burn out...this product should not be on the market for sale. I am requesting my money to be refunded ASAP....I will gladly forward all receipts to you ...kindly contact me ASAP phone 239 243 8600, e mail apsphatt@comcast.net .

Allen Sphatt

9 Rapine Ct

Fort Myers, FL 33912

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Tech Toys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Tech Toys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids' Stores category for more informed decision or compare World Tech Toys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Budsies - Poor quality, MADE IN CHINA! Budsies "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more World Tech Toys - Wouldn't work after first use World Tech Toys "Won't *** after the first use. We tried everything we could do. Can this product be replaced or refund. I really enjoyed this. To much money to let go for..." Read more World Tech Toys - Rc Quadcopter Review from Steelville, Missouri World Tech Toys "I bought an 80 dollar drone. Well to.say about flying three times one of the propellers stopped working and now can't fly.. very very up setting to buy something and..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more