1.2

Purchased a drone by this company , camera did not work , powered up for flight several times then NOTHING , called the contact number couldn't get thru , call several times same results , finally got the operator on the line explained my problem she suggested the same thing that the instructions stated which I told her I had already done them , she said she would talk to someone in tech support and would call me back , Read my number back to me that was 7 weeks ago haven't heard back yet , I returned the drone TERRIABLE COMPANY wit P poor customer service

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of world tech toys rc quadcopter from World Tech Toys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Tech Toys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Tech Toys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments