2.0

I purchased an unbreakable nano helicopter made by WorldTechToys, from groupon, and it broke after a few brief flights.

When I Called WorldTechToys customer service number on the box(very difficult to reach them!), Iwas told I did not purchase the toy through them (duh, who buys direct from manufacturer?), so it was not warranted. They did offer to sell me the parts that broke though!

I contacted Groupon and was told the toy was under warranty , it should have been included in the box with the item and to contact the manufacturer!

WorldTechToys obviously only sells cheap disposable toys without standing behind their claims. Unbreakable? Ha!

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service, Warrantee, Product advertisement, Durability of product, Durability.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #922934

I am still waiting for resolution, they finally sent me a return label authorization number (I had to pay for return postage) and after 3 weeks have still not seen the replacement nanocoptor they promised.

Additionally, I had ordered replacement parts and they had sent me the wrong parts And overcharged me! They have not responded to that claim with a return authorization yet either!

Worst customer service ever seen!

Ripoff