got a wraith spy drone a few mnts back,but only got to fly it this weekend ,2nd flight i could see smoke coming out of it ,it not only burnt the motor out but it fried the mother board,  and 2 motors canot contact any one for parts bought my first world tech toys and my last i have had spent 3 days searching the internet for ANY PARTS SUPPLER for this thing with zero success,not even on their own web site totaly useless and now I have too enter 100 words to complain about this piece of *** ,unreal ,maybe I should just sing a little song customer service + zero

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of world tech toys rc quadcopter. World Tech Toys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned world tech toys rc quadcopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Tech Toys.

Had an Experience with World Tech Toys?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1326896

I had the exact same experience

2 seconds after ***, the motor fried

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1218032

I had the same problem.Smoke coming from both fwd motors and then total failure.

Can't buy replacements.

A total piece of junk.I wouldn't buy anything made by World Tech Toys.

Glendale, California, United States #1195714

World tech toys is awsome and has amazing customer services also very great and untouchable product that no toy company out there has good job Kev!